A call to adventure

The beginning of a ne
 
    Greetings fellow adventurers, my name is Austyn Pacheco, and I'm a student at Lbcc aiming to get a Certificate of Practical business management. I plan on opening a business someday, and marketing is an important step towards that goal. The path to my destination is a treacherous one, and many unforeseen obstacles are hiding just around the corner. Party funds are low and opening a Guildhall (a nerd shop) isn't cheap ; none the less I shall remain dauntless in the face of adversity. I ask for the aid of my fellow adventures, help me make a home for all nerd kind by sharing your stores and continuing to foster this  fantastic community I'm proud to be a part of. I also seek to join a Guild (an existing nerd shop), so that I can get some much needed experience (level 1 commoner is rough). Alternatively I would enjoy being employed by the kingdom of the White Wolf, or Wizards of the Coast simply, because I'm curious how these mysterious kingdoms have attained such renown, and I'm enthusiastic about the work they do.

   I love playing/hosting table tops and having long winded conversations about them. The great memories I've made over the years with friends and strangers alike have made playing games like D&D, W.O.D, and Savage Worlds an enriching experience.

   Sincerely, your over enthusiastic DM Austyn Pacheco

Comments